TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions set out the rules for the use of the services of the
entrepreneur Kazimierz Siewiera Polart – Dom Sztuki Ludowej with headquarters
at the Rynek Starego Miasta St. No. 10, 00-272 Warsaw, NIP 5260155908,
hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”, within the epolart.pl website,
hereinafter referred to as the “Website “.
2. The e-mail „firstname.lastname@example.org” is intended to contact the Administrator in all
matters related to the Website and to the services provided through it.
3. Any person registered on the Website and using it is hereinafter referred to as the
4. The Administrator offers through the Website the sale of goods with properties
and at prices specified on the Website. The Administrator is obliged to provide the
ordered goods without defects.
5. The rights and obligations of the parties regarding the personal data protection
Terms and Conditions.
6. Information on cookies and related technology used on the Website is contained in
7. The User declares that he/she is entitled to the materials posted by him/her on
the Website and provided to the Administrator. It is prohibited to use on the
Website any illegal materials, materials obtained unlawfully or materials infringing
the rights of third parties – the Administrator is entitled to remove such materials
from the Website.
8. To use the Website, it is necessary for the User to have a computer (or other
electronic equipment with similar capabilities) with Internet access and a web
9. The User has the right to ask the Administrator to clarify the provisions of the
Terms and Conditions.
10. If the services provided by the Administrator are noncompliant with the
agreement, the User has the right to lodge a complaint with the Administrator and
request their adjustment to the provisions of the agreement. The complaint may
be submitted by e-mail as well as by traditional mail or in person to the
Administrator’s address indicated in point 1 above. Each complaint shall be
considered individually by the Administrator, and if justified, the Users’ claims
shall be met in a manner agreed with the User.
11. The User has the right to withdraw from any agreement concluded with the
Administrator on the terms set out in the information on the right of withdrawal
at the end of these Terms and Conditions.
12. The right of withdrawal does not apply in case of agreements listed in article 38 of
the Consumer Rights Act (Official Journal 2014, position 827 with later
amendments), in particular in case of agreement where:
1) the supplied goods are non-prefabricated, made to the consumer’s
specifications or clearly personalized;
2) the supplied goods are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
3) the supplied goods are sealed and not suitable for return due to health
protection or hygiene reasons if unsealed after delivery;
4) the supplied goods are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably
mixed with other items;
5) the supplied goods are sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed
computer software which were unsealed after delivery;
6) the supplied digital content is not supplied on a tangible medium if the
performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent before the
deadline to withdraw from the contract and after having been informed by the
entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
13. The User has the right to immediately terminate further use of the Website and
request to delete the account on the Website. Termination does not release the
User from the obligations related to the services previously ordered.
14. These Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Administrator in case of:
1) change of the subject of the Administrator’s business activity, or of the services
provided by the Administrator or prices thereof;
2) changes to the Administrator’s data;
3) non-compliance of these Terms and Conditions with the law.
16. Amendments to these Terms and Conditions may not deprive nor limit the rights of
the User acquired under its previous wording.
17. Users are informed about amendments to these Terms and Conditions by e-mail as
well as by its announcement on the Website, 14 days in advance.
18. A User who does not agree to amendments to these Terms and Conditions has the
right to terminate further use of the Website with immediate effect.
19. The law applicable to any matters related to these Terms and Conditions is Polish
20. These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on the day of its publication on
INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You may withdraw from this Agreement within period of 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period shall expire after 14 days from the day on which you or a third
party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession of the
To exercise your right of withdrawal you have to inform us (the Administrator) of your
decision to withdraw from the Agreement through your unequivocal statement (e.g. a
letter sent by traditional mail, fax or e-mail). Our contact details can be found in points 1
and 2 of the Terms and Conditions.
You may use the withdrawal form, but it is not necessary.
To exercise your right of withdrawal within the above mentioned period of 14 days, it is
sufficient if the communication concerning the withdrawal is sent by you before that
period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
In case of withdrawal we will reimburse all payments received from you, including, if
applicable, the costs of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery
method chosen by you other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by
us) without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we
are informed of your decision to withdraw from the Agreement.
The reimbursement shall be carried out using the same means of payment as you used for
the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will not
incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we receive the goods back or proof that you
have returned the goods, whichever is the earliest.
Please send back the goods or hand them over to us to the address indicated in the point 1
of the Terms and Conditions without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days
from the day on which you have communicated your decision to withdraw from the
Agreement. The deadline shall be met if you send back the goods before the period of 14
days has expired.
You will bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of
the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and
functioning of the goods.
Link to widthrawal form find below: